There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

let 'em have it with all four barrels!


Here's a tribute that I drew to the old pick-up the night that the new owner drove away with it. I was a little more attached to it than I had thought.

While driving it down to Florida, the buyer blew the transmission out somewhere in Tennessee. That was a Borg-Warner T-5 five speed. I wonder if he had his foot a goodly way into the secondaries then.

Did a four store errand run this morning. Scanned some odds and ends for Tube Punk afterward.

Got pelted with about a half inch or so of snow. Usually, I detest snow, but after such a warm and brown winter, the belated white stuff was some amusing novelty value.

1 Comments:

Blogger Muscles Moriarity said...

groovy!

12:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home