There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Monday, February 06, 2006

flying wingding


Soldered together a wiring harness to to install an AM/FM/CD/CD-R/MP3/WMA player in the Farmer's Cadillac. This is to replace the player that was stolen early last summer.

Corrected, improved, or altered a couple of Captain Saucer pages.

Did all of the above before dinner. Now if I can just find my misplaced circle and 60° ellipse templates.

Since I like to have one color picture in the current blogs, here's a file that I tripped across yesterday. It's my late calico Wingding with flying wings. The character was named in sort of a tribute to this cat that died of FIP.

1 Comments:

Blogger Muscles Moriarity said...

interesting!

12:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home