There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

two weeks later....


Over at the Animation Nation site, somebody noticed that these proposals are front heavy with "large women". Oddly enough, I didn't notice that when I was putting them together.

Somebody else asked if I worked for Film Roman. I feel a little better knowing that I could be mistaken for an anonymous animation professional.

Talking about your large ladies, here's a couple of sketches that I did for my 45th birthday a couple of weeks ago. One is sort of my birthday as a "Bicentennial, Jr." thingie with fireworks, bottle rockets and model rockets. The other is Wingding jumping out of a cake putting the big in "Big 45".

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob Campbell said...

Hey Doug, I think your big girls are more terrific than I can say. I thought your explanation of why you favor 'em was hilarious, whether truthful or fictitious.

I'm not sure how I came to favor the large 'n lovely, but your renderings of them are pretty flattering, in my opinion.

Keep it up. And happy belated.
Rupert

1:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home