There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

stepped a beat


Today is warmer and less breezy. The weather and changing seasons seem to effect my mood a lot more now than they did when I was a kid or teen.

Did my scannings at Wal-Mart last night and then came out to have my heart skip a beat at the sight of a white and silver Dodge pickup with a front corner crumpled in. I was relieved to discover that it wasn't my own "Farmer's Cadillac II" which was nicely unscathed a few parking spaces over.

Couldn't find the Lowe's that was supposedly "kitty corner, up the block"...

I have a few posters entered in the IMDB Poster Contest. Please vote for them.

Here is the third and last Space Case that was drawn at Indy, a really retro spoof of the early Mercury chimp flights. Also spoofing hot rod monsters art itself by replacing the exaggerated shift lever and fire belching engine with a balky lawn mower engine with a pull starter. A coworker asked why this 'toon had electrodes on his nipples. I said because it's squarely in the bad taste tradition of these things.

It also looks stupid and painful.

So, what was the point of wiring the Mercury capsules to shock the monkey?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home