There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Friday, October 14, 2005

heavy duty beauty

Filling in another gap today by uploading my most favorite creation of all time, Flexia Bast. This is a possible cover or poster for the Workhorse Comics revival of InterStellar OverDrive.

However, I'm not wholly happy with the face. It's a little harsh and very slightly off model, but I can't put my finger on how to fix it.

This afternoon, I'm facing a big hairy test that has been nicknamed "The Ace Buster".

2 Comments:

Blogger hyip101 said...

Bloglines is Key
I've seen this announcement bumping around for the past couple of days but not really been that interested, untill Robyn DeuPree posted it on the ASK blog anyway.
Nice going! You have a super blog here! I have a virtual jobs site/blog. It pretty much covers virtual jobs and related stuff. Check it out, if you want work from home.

9:13 AM

 
Blogger Jerome Jackson said...

Santa Monica Blog Factory
Santa Monica Blog Factory : Really ? Well, yes, this is how we make 'em, right by the beach.
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

11:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home