There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

q: are we not men?


A: Sophia Hagia and the Boyoids, villains from the proposed Captain Saucer story, "Mars Needs New Wave E.P.s!"

"There's a New Wave comin', I warm ya!
So why don't ya move to east Nemonia?
We're the kids from Nix Olympia!
(Whoa-oh!)
We're the kids from Nix Olympia!
(Whoa-oh!)"

(Hint for the oblivious: they're Martians, not Elfmimi!)

Noticed that all my previous postings were in black & white, so I added some color. I just tend to think of my drawings as being in black and white because of my long legacy in small press comics and apazines back in the '80s and '90s. Xerography kind of kept everyone rigidly monochrome, or looking like mud.

It's sunnier and warmer today, but you sure can still feel the seasons change, anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home