There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

the angels want to wear my red shoes



Shuffled the two transmissions to a guy at work to see if they would work in his car. Ran an errand to K-Mart after work. Cleaned up another InterStellar OverDrive #0 page and spent more time coloring this in-progress monster.

Sort of shows of my long running interest in Alternate and Cracked Realities and with the piebald. This is based on some '82 art. I'm a little annoyed at myself for knocking on the door of Cyberpunk before it was popular, but not going in. OTOH, that wouldn't have dovetailed with the loopy parodic stuff that I was doing then. Plus, I like the Googie groove better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home