There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

it was a three hour tour....


Here's a bit of nautical life in horribly landlocked Mondamin, Iowa.

One of those abandoned small town grocery stores that you can buy for a pauper's pittance, but cost a king's ransom to repair.

Did find out that the problem with breaking the tools was that I was using a facing tool to cut. And that I can grind these down to work again. Now to ferret the difference between cutting and facing. Like Sherline says in their lit, just because you have a machine, does not make you a machinist.

I was also told that I was every efficient at snagging repair calls at work. I feel a bit better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home