There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Monday, July 30, 2007

crunch!


I crunched a couple of bits from trying to teach myself how to use a metal lathe. I'm going to back off until get some guidance from somebody with experience.

In the past week, I've been running into the limits of being self taught. Whether it's broken figure rendering from the '80s or broken bits from Saturday.

I've decided keep pushing to do better art, and if I get better, I get better and if I don't, I don't. I'll just try not to beat myself up or go into a little personal crisis just because it's not as good as I think that it should be.

OTOH, it just would have been nice if this stuff was as virtuoso bravura as I wanted it be be to make those comics people regret losing me to the public sector.

DGH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home