There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

flexia lite



Another one from the vault, because it sure isn't from the light-box, a page from Captain Saucer #11.

Yet another contradictory one with attempted William F. Buckeley and George Will surrogates. I wish that my art wasn't so herky-jerky and rough. I was that my political commentary back then was more sophisticated than a long running Reaganite and hippie bash. Also with pretty Pursia, who was Flexia-lite back when ol' Fang herself was underutilized as a spear-holder/enabler for Berkshire. Pursia, a.k.a.: "Boom Boom" Bast, didn't really develop much personality until she was recast as mommy's little sycophant when I wrote "Meat is Nature's Candy".

Worked overtime today and cleaned up another page from InterStellar OverDrive #0 from 1987.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home