There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

you can see where she gets it


Dinked around with a couple of files for Tube Punk, trying to warm up for getting back going on Sci-Fi Guy!

Just cleaned up a fresh scan of this oldie from the '90s of an early depiction of Leonina and Montue, Flexia's parents. This wasn't deliberate at the time, and I didn't figure it out until a couple of years ago, but don't they have a strong Freya and Odin groove going on?

BTW, "Lovely Leo" sounds like Yvonne DeCarlo and Montue sounds like Fred Gwynne.

The mental snag with Sci-Fi Guy! now is if I do one page a week, the story comes out much too frustratingly slow. I'm trying to alter my daily routine to be more efficient to do two or so pages a week. Otherwise, I may look for another artist (after a certain really bad partnership, an idea that makes me cringe three times over) or just pull the plug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home