There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

you knew the job was dangerous when you took it...


Trying to get back into the swing of posting these (yet again!) after a bout with a virus.

Working on a new project, a possible web comic, called "Sci-Fi Guy!". Possible slogans:
Summertime gold, right on deck!
The year that Geek broke.
The year that Nerd broke.
Think galactically, act locally.
Think cosmically, act locally.

Like any of them?

A detail of yet another pin-up of Flexia in progress. She looks as smugly as a woman who can bench press a Studebaker can.

BTW, I recently got the DVD of George of the Jungle, which features Super Chicken. And his sidekick Fred.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey I was looking for some old wells bunny TV spots and came across a blog from you asking about Kenny studios from 2004, I know….. I guess you wanted to work for him at some time. I’m not sure if he is still around but I knew him all my life. My dad did the wells blue bunny commercials ( he did other things but this was just one of many) My dad rented space in that white building for a long time from D. Kenny. He was a good friend to the family for sometime. But I’m not sure what has happen to him. I could find out if you want but I know he would be very old. We are from Omaha and I still know some of the old artist that are still there. Just let me know MJSBoda13@gmial.com

8:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home