There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

studebakers are coming to town....


....for a national meet!

And my poor old Hawk is mired at the body shop. Plus the '41 and '47 are mired collecting dust in their sheds.

Hoping that my main machine at work is really repaired this time. It got awfully old doing a minor overhaul on a different part of the reader every work night for over a week and not get results. I thought of the Kink's line "A mechanical nightmare".

Here's a picture of me from my Seattle vacation with an old truck that's neither a Studebaker nor wholly authentic. It has a late model Ford six-banger and automatic transmission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home