There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

wake me when september ends


Not only did I have bad news about my former step-dad yesterday, but my machine at work gave me nothing but trouble, flunking the 400 card test over and over again. Even after many adjustments and repairs. I think that it may be a growly bearing in the reader, will check and fix tonight.

Also had a tornado watch bringing everything to a stop and in the basement for a half hour at work.

Scanning through the second of four boxes of miscellaneous stuff for Tube Punk, this morning.

Here's that picture of the band at the Seattle ferry dock that Pat Pat thought was cheesy but photo worthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home