There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Friday, March 24, 2006

out standing in the field even at this early age


Did find another small mother-lode of old stuff this morning, including the missing Elsa page, Lumpy and Clan (and others!), a semi-good xerox of the missing Studebaker strip (leaning into the white point correction should fix that!), and some stuff that I forgotten about and some stuff that I thought I've never see again.

Even found this funky baby picture of me.

Found the handwritten outline and first draft of "Nelson A. Jessip and the Studebakers of the Gods". The typed version still eludes me. Also a lot of fantasy pickups and the original art of the above mentioned Studebaker page are still missing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home