There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

off the register...


Still scanning in that old Centuri lit. About three in out of twenty-some newsletters and catalogs. I'm wondering how many versions of that '75 newsletter with the USAF Matador on the cover were printed?

BTW, that photo of that missile also blessed a Ventures album cover.

Also the Tube Punk scannings are piggy backing off from this. There's some of my goofy '80s art with the key-lined Xerography. I wish that I was a lot less self-referential and a lot more tutored on figure rendering. Then again the comics people and the educators were largely not there or not friendly.

Now if I could just do something retroactively about that off-register thing....

Also stiff correcting model and on and off inking away on four pages for the Captain Saucer revival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home