There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

bird brained


Got the scanner working again on the old G3. I might ask Cox about possibility of using that thing as a Tube Punk web server.

There are little critters that pop up in my sketchbook that I call "Bird Brains" until I can think of a more creative name. Here's a somewhat oxymoronic one to celebrate my non-flight yesterday.

Will get back to scanning Tube Punk soon. Will try to catch a NASA film at the Imax and the "Weird Wonders" (creatures of the Vendian Explosion) before the end of the week. The Farmer's Cadillac is in the body shop getting some rust bubbles fixed and repainting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home