There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

late and off model


Almost finished another page before work. If I hadn't overslept, it would have been most likely done and scanned it.

Still struggling with getting the characters in settle down into model and stay there. At least Captain Saucer is drawn in a pretty cartoony style and a bit resilient to a little wavering.

A coworker gave me nearly a whole ream of card stock that somebody had chucked out. Makes me think back a little to my JSV days.

Here's some Dragonman sketches from late '92 or early '93 for what became the stillborn Rip-Off/Magnecom incarnation of InterStellar OverDrive.

Burned all my Steely Dan and Velvet Underground CDs into iTunes. Will do Sonic Youth tomorrow and party like it's 1989!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home