There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

What's orange and creme and turbo-charged?



Finished up that Captain Saucer page and altered another before dinner. Scanned both in. Now getting ready to start my working week.

Forgot to mention yesterday, that I finally got my Nixie clock, electronic anemometer, and 9X12 Wacom that I snared on eBay.

Another random sketch from my Compaq daze.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

Wow what a cool blog you have here! I am impressed. You really put a lot of time and effort into this. I wish I had your creative writing skills, progressive talent and self- discipline to produce a blog like you did. Your blog really does deserve an honest compliment. If you have some time, stop by my site. It deals with stuff like, click here: low cost multi level marketing and then feel free to e-mail me with your words of wisdom.

P.S. I'll sure put the word out about your site and I would appreciate any business you may send my. way... Later, Scott.

8:51 AM

 
Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

Congradulations on your blog! NOW, check this out, You can join a program that starts at only $7 then the costs go down. Down, Down, Down. It only takes 5 minutes to set up your international account!

To find out more visit: multi level methods site. It successfully exposes FREE information and covers multi level methods related stuff.

1:40 PM

 
Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! You really are very talented and deserve an honest compliment, congradulations! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a proven system site/blog. It successfully covers proven system related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott.

4:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home