There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

holy moley!



This decade is half shot already!

Anyway, primary resolutions for 2006: Do my best to make the Postal Service glad that they hired me. Either have that belated success with Captain Saucer or InterStellar OverDrive or put those puppies down. Work out those lingering kinks in my figure rendering. Keep adding one sketch to my sketch book everyday as my token effort to stay in practice. Update this blog everyday. Figure out how to do Flash animation.

Secondary resolutions: Learn CSS and C++. Draw more cyclopes and nekomimi, but resist the ornery temptation to draw unholy hybrids of both. Figure out why my 'Hawk gliders don't want to upscale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home