There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Friday, May 05, 2006

i just flew in from norman and, boy, are my arms tired!


Flew back up to Soldier. Will be back in the working week tomorrow. Made a connection in Houston in their crowded airport after the flight was delayed for nearly an hour for maintenance. That gave me the perfect chance to savor the $8 hamburger. Some day I will spend some time in this city and check out the LBJ Space Center. Was last at LBJ in ’75.

Saw a “wire” sticking through the topside of a cloudbank. Although intuition tells me it’s something unworldly, my best guess that it’s just a very high TV tower in unusually low hanging clouds.

Got up to Soldier just in time to run myself ragged trying to get the house ready for yet another prospective buyer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home