There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

the banks of the jordan


Last night I dreamed that I was trying to play ball with my Dad. He was throwing them and I was ineffectually trying to bat them.

A few nights ago I had a dream in where he told me the steering wheel of a Model-T, that's buried in a bank of the Jordan Creek running through the farm, is sticking out. I'm going to check it out the next time that I'm up there.

Mom is going to sell off a chunk of the farm. The one that would have had a model rocket factory on the top of the hill if Fishman would have came through on his promises.

Also have pigeons trying to crawl into my air conditioner from the outside. The cats are trying to crawl into the air conditioner from the inside to get to the pigeons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home