There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

ligermimi (?) "pretty much my favorite animal...."


I'm still trying to work up some proposals, although it's just narrowed down to a Fox and Film Roman contest. The others require a demo reel which I have no expertise to do at this point. I am little hamstrung by a migraine this morning.

Ended up replacing fifty dollars and four hundred watts worth of power supply in the ol' Wintel. Meanwhile, the old and new Macs keep running like tops. There are reasons I don't believe in the Invisible Hand of the Marketplace theory.

Here's a sketch of Flexia as a nekomimi.

Maybe it's a full circle thing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home