There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

atu


The other night I was asked about how much I knew about ATUs. I knew so little that this is what popped in my head.

Turned 46 the two nights ago. Mainly just another work night during a cold spell. Looking forward to after New Years when I should be buying a house and maybe even getting moved to day shift.

Still scanning in '70s and '80s stuff for Tube Punk. Going through a file drawer that's a big lode of stuff. Even found my rare "Bicentennial Summer Super Special". Starting to rough-in the paste-up for early chapters. Aiming for a release around next Christmas. Also trying to whip up some "girl and car" fan-service.

Was able to exchange those speakers at Wally World even if I didn't have the box or receipt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home