There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Friday, November 17, 2006

i'm back!


I've just been a busy with a few hectic nights at work, feeling little under the weather in the hours before work, and just sidetracked by too many real life things too boring to blog.

I'm wondering if I'm stuck in the Xeno's Paradox of auto-body work. It seems like every time try to smooth up Wee Beastie, I keep splitting the amount left to do in half without ever getting done. It looks warm for my next two days off, so maybe I'll sand down that last quantum bit of bondo and finish things off.

Scanning through a stuffed file drawer of old stuff that should take me three days short of forever to get it done. Including some cringe inducing stuff I call "Ddamaged Goodds" from the lost InterStellar OverDrive revival. Oddly, it's getting scanned but it's going directly to the "Culls" directory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home