There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Friday, July 28, 2006

with a smile and a wink


Back down in Omaha and back doing the boring ol' working week ritual. Trying to wheel and deal for a unsold 2.3 turbo engine on eBay. I don't think that I'm going to get it for the price that I'm willing to pay. A little bummed that three out of four of my items on eBay ended without a single bid or buyer. Here's a sketch of a cartoon thingie from a hypnogogic dream. Kind of reminds me of Ms. Cruikshank's animations, Aaaah! Real Monsters!, or Rocko's Modern World. Maybe I'll use it for a silly alien in the Captain Saucer revival. How come you only have dreams in lightest or deepest of sleep anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home