There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Friday, July 28, 2006

with a smile and a wink


Back down in Omaha and back doing the boring ol' working week ritual. Trying to wheel and deal for a unsold 2.3 turbo engine on eBay. I don't think that I'm going to get it for the price that I'm willing to pay. A little bummed that three out of four of my items on eBay ended without a single bid or buyer. Here's a sketch of a cartoon thingie from a hypnogogic dream. Kind of reminds me of Ms. Cruikshank's animations, Aaaah! Real Monsters!, or Rocko's Modern World. Maybe I'll use it for a silly alien in the Captain Saucer revival. How come you only have dreams in lightest or deepest of sleep anyway?

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

Hang in there Doug, let someone else chase the distant chute this time. Lay back in the field and stare up at the smoke trail as it dissipates into the gentle breeze. LIFE IS GOOD.

9:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home