There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

the least tractor that money can by


Still waiting for the friendship loan thing to hit the fan this weekend. Nearly everyone says not to loan him the money. I'm hope something can be salvaged when it all comes down.

Here's a photo of a "Zen minimalist" tractor at the county fair. I didn't notice this at first, but this thing has no steering wheel! Just a big lever off to the side doing tiller duty. I bet that's rough over bumps, clods, and rocks! I'm wondering about the origin of this thing. I'm guessing it was a Quonset-sized manufacturer during the four or five years after V-J Day when you could just about sell tons of this kind of stuff. It doesn't look cobbled enough to be homemade, but a little too cobbled to be by a "real" manufacturer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home