There are tons of cartoon and comics blogs by comics and cartoon professionals. Here's one by an electronic technician for the USPS.

Monday, April 24, 2006

shocking development


One of the title cards slated for "Hello World" my first Flash Animation that's off and on progress. Oddly, I'm embracing a rough home-brewed style instead of being forever struggling to unsuccessfully kill it off.

Scanned and corrected the 1984 Leonine Press Calendar. Including the infamous "Nazi Muppets". Also corrected a couple of back logged Tube Punk thingies.

I think that I may have given those two '83 Calendar pages away to couple people that I haven't seen in 23 years. Will see if I still have a printed copy of the calendar or try to track down one of the people who actually bought one. Both of them....

Somebody at the Animation Nation forums has posted a lot of links to YouTube excerpts to work-prints of The Thief and the Cobbler. I sympathize squarely with Richard Williams for spending an ungodly amount of time and effort on something only to be screwed out of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Garrett Gilchrist said...

Thanks for mentioning my Thief and the Cobbler restoration.

Those interested in more info can email me at tygerbug (at) yahoo.com.

4:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home